Monday, February 5, 2007

Maude's side... and then some

Yes, I went on vacation. I danced with 18 year olds. I had a great time. I even made out with a girl on that trip (just on the dance floor... not in bed!!).
It was my birthday last night. Tim took off my clothes in bed and kissed his way down to my clit. While he was sending me into ecstasy by licking and teasing me, he stuck a finger inside me. He started pumping a rhythm with my g-spot and while I was trying to be quiet as to not wake our visitor, I wanted to scream and crawl out of my skin. I don't think I have ever had an orgasm quite like that one. I came so hard I was having "after-shocks" for at least 10 minutes afterwards.
Girls???
Has anyone had 2 different orgasms at once? Is that not the most amazing sensation EVER?

No comments: