Monday, April 2, 2007

Tim

I was laying in bed... the late morning light streaming through my window. The house was quiet except for footsteps upstairs. Unsure of whose they could be, and not really caring. Wrapped up under 3 blankets and still feeling cold. My right hand brushed against my stomach and without hesitation, slipped beneath my pajama pants. My fingers found my pussy wet and aching to be touched. To be played with... to not be ignored. I began to rub just my forefinger over my clit. Not even touching my opening... just the hard little nub. Faster and faster. I could feel my nerve endings tighten throughout my entire body. My mind was playing an image over and over... my pussy tightened and within 5 minutes I was shuddering under the covers.
Thank you, Tim, for what you did months ago that had me hot and bothered this morning.

4 comments:

Odysseus said...

oooooh what did he do?

Mackey said...

Whatever he did it must have been good!

Love your blog.
Pop in at mine when you find the time.

http://hothimandher.blogspot.com/

skinny me said...

Whatever he did it must have been good!

Love your blog.
Pop in at mine when you find the time.

http://hothimandher.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

He gave the best head ever. And then we had sex. I came twice.