Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Tingle

I find that I masturbate much less than I expected in the few weeks that I've been apart from Tim. In 3 weeks I have only had 2 orgasms. Isn't that odd? I wonder why. Even last year when we were separated (geographically) I orgasmed pretty much every day. Sometimes even twice a day when I used my toys. But anyway, last night I was thinking about this and even though I wasn't horny at all, I wanted to be. So I was rubbing myself trying to pull out of this rut, and thinking about everything and anything that would turn me on. And that's when I began to feel it. My left leg tingled. A lot. And I realized that it always tingles right before I have an orgasm. If any other women experience something similar, I'd be interested in hearing about it.
On another note, Tim and I have a weekend together coming up. Wish me happy screwing!

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Interesting! I've never noticed tingling in my leg..

Odysseus said...

how odd! and interesting...

happy screwing!