Friday, April 20, 2007

Sexy Blog Reviews

So here I was tonight... bored and home sick. I opened up my laptop and stared at Google. Well, why not put in Maude and Tim in the Sack, and see what comes up? And here is what I found:

http://sexyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2007/03/maude-and-tim-in-sack.html

Nice review. 3 of 5 orgasms isn't all that bad. But I would like 5 out of 5 orgasms. So, I guess I have to post more pictures. Kind-of difficult right now, but I need those 5 out of 5.

Anyway, this site is pretty interesting. I would like to know more about who writes it. There is an email address and it has a woman's name, although that means nothing. The intro to this blog states that
"Reviews, thoughts and opinions on a wide and growing assortment of sexy, erotic blogs. Please Note These are unsolicited reviews, I search the internet for them".
So I wonder how they came across ours. Either way, I'm glad that they did.