Monday, March 12, 2007

My Wet Dream

We came home late and while I was fiddling with the key in the lock, he turned me around to face him. We kissed fast and hard. His tongue was inside my mouth and playing my tongue. His arm was around me, the palm of his hand on the small of my back. I felt myself moan when he moved his hand to my waist and begin to finger my stomach under my shirt. He took the key from my hand, and without moving me out of the way, he opened the door. He pushed me inside to the hallway wall and kicked the door shut behind him. Our lips were still locked together. I kicked off my heels and dropped my purse. I started to take off his belt and he unbuttoned his shirt. I dropped his pants and boxers and he stepped out of them. I rose, slipped out of my skirt, and held my arms above my head for him to remove my shirt. He pushed me back against the wall again and began to lick my neck. I moaned louder. He began to rub my pussy through my panties with his fingers. I was so wet that his fingers slipped right inside of me. He grabbed my right leg and wrapped it around his lower back. He moved my panties to the side, and pushed his cock inside of me. We fucked against the wall, in our dark and quiet house, until we were both completely spent.

1 comment:

AngelHawk said...

love the new look and the hot story!!! Monty and Pink