Friday, March 2, 2007

Maude's Take on the Swing Club

About a year ago, Tim and I were lying in bed discussing fantasies. My biggest one is to be watched. Not necessarily having people stand around the bed as we go at it, but maybe to leave the blinds open one afternoon. Tim asked if I had ever been to a swing club. I hadn't. In fact, I had never wanted to go to one. It had negative connotations for me. Remember the infamous David Westerfield case? Well, in all honestly, that was the only time I had really ever heard of such places. But the more Tim and I talked about it, and the more Tim and I researched it, the more interested I became. It took a year before I could honestly say that, yes, I was ready.
Tim did most (if not all) the preparation work. He found a club near us, picked the date, and made sure that we had wine stocked in the house to ease our nerves. It took me a an entire bottle of wine, to be honest. I tried not to think about it at all. One, because I wanted to go through with it, and if I over analyzed it, I may not have. And two, because I had no idea what to expect.
We had a really nice dinner that night. We talked about what we were going to be okay with, and what we weren't. We decided to take it slow and if at any point either of us were uncomfortable we would leave. I was feeling good at this point. We finished dinner, and hopped into a cab.
The club was a club! I think I must have been expecting it to be someones house, or a sleazy dark hole in the wall, because I remember feeling a complete sense of relief walking in. At first we sat at a table towards the bar. It was nice! It was clean! It was classy! We had a few drinks (God, I needed it at this point) and watched the other couples. Everyone looked like we did. I know one of the main attractions of places like this is for there to be all different types of people. But I feel like for the most part, everyone was close to us in age.
At one point, Tim got up to use the bathroom, and a single guy approached me. He didn't speak English, and I didn't speak Spanish, so we both smiled and he returned to his seat. When Tim got back, I pointed him out (a little flattered, to be honest). Then everyone started migrating to a different room. Tim took me by the hand and we followed everyone else. The single guy from earlier was a bit ahead of us, and he grabbed my other hand as we passed him to say something else. This made me feel a little weird, since we had already established the fact that we couldn't communicate and because I was obviously with someone else (hand in hand and on a mission). Couples were allowed in 1 room and single people could peer over the half-wall. I shrugged my hand away from creepy single guy and entered the room. Tim and I sat on a bench and looked at everyone else. There were people having sex, but nothing too wild. In fact, no one was really even naked. I thought it was pretty cool. Tim and I made out a little bit, but we were both interested in 1 couple who moved to the center of the room on a large ottoman and were undressing themselves. I remember Tim joking that they must be attention whores and then how we both wanted to be where they were. Tim said that there was room for another couple, but I didn't want to intrude on them. But eventually we moved over and I sat next to them. They made room for us, smiling. Tim knelt between my legs and asked if he could lick me. I told him that of course he could, but that I wouldn't be able to come. Not with another couple so close that we could touch, and not with 10 single guys peering over the wall at us. He reached up my skirt and removed my panties. I lay back and closed my eyes. I felt him kiss my legs and move his way up to my clit. I felt hands on my tummy, slowly inching up my shirt, and thinking they were his, I reached down to hold them. But they were soft! And smooth! Oh my God! These are girl hands! I opened my eyes and turned my head towards the couple. She was looking at me and moved in to kiss me. I let her... I probably should have made eye contact with Tim first to make sure he was okay with this, but his head was under my skirt, and I was a little drunk. :) She was a beautiful girl but a horrible kisser. And she tasted like she just chain smoked 2 packs of camel unfiltered cigarettes. But, she was hot and she was feeling my boobs. Tim hit a good spot and I remember moaning in her mouth. At some point I looked at her and she smiled at me and I touched her breasts. She was so soft! I loved feeling her skin. Her boyfriend and her switched positions and he went to kiss me. He was a much better kisser. They switched positions again and Tim came up so he was laying on top of me. We kissed for awhile and the couple next to us finished up and got dressed. They left without saying anything to us. I'm not sure I wanted to talk to them... maybe that would have taken things to a level I was uncomfortable with. I'm not sure. As we were getting ready to leave, one of the bouncers came up to us and said that we really put on a good show. I wouldn't know... I kept my eyes closed for most of the time. I was still so nervous!
I really didn't expect things to go as far as they did. All I wanted was to see naked people and make out with my boyfriend. Tim and I talked about it extensively the next day and are on the same page with everything that happened. It was incredibly hot and sexy and we loved it. But this was a HUGE step for me and for us. I'm still going over it in my mind trying to figure it out. Is this a lifestyle I want for myself? It's probably the former Catholic child inside of me telling me to feel guilty about everything. But who knows? This is the beginning of something for us and I am embracing it. I'd be interested in trying it again, now that I know a little of what to expect.

4 comments:

Preheated said...

I hear you on the lingering side effects of Catholic sexual suppression.

Loved hearing your perspective on the swinging experience!

ceasar said...

Very hot, wondering if after that experience, you could see going furthur next time.

Unknown said...

Damn sunday school!

I'm not sure...my nerves were completely shot, so it might take a few times...

Odysseus said...

so fascinating to hear both sides of the same story. thanks maudie.