Sunday, June 15, 2008

My New Toy

hahahaha. I love how Tim thought there was a possibility of a girls make out session. Well, in his defense, I have swapped spit with 2 of the girls there. But it didn't exactly happen like he fantisizes about.

Vegas was fantastic. The quickie before I left was fantastic. I think it is funny that his co-worker guessed why he came home for lunch. I will probably blush when I see her again.

Tim bought me a new vibrator last Friday. It is a handheld battery operated little thing. I tried to find a picture of it, but couldn't. I'll take a picture of me using it and post it online though. I like it, it's fun! I used it yesterday morning in bed. Tim must have heard the buzzing coming from the bedroom and came in. I was under the covers, so he couldn't see anything, but it was pretty obvious. He put his head on my tummy/crotch area and felt the vibrations. I told him that I wanted to watch him masturbate. "Ok", was all he said. The boxers came off, and he laid down next to me. I turned down the level a notch to hold off my orgasm. I watched him stroke his penis slowly and occasionally touching his balls. After a few minutes, pre-cum was dribbling out of his cock. He rubbed some onto my nipples and licked it off. I turned down the level again. Mmmmmmm.... He started to stroke it faster and faster. "Do you want me to cum now or wait?" he asked me. "Now". Faster and faster and he arched his back a little. A moan came out of his mouth and his breath got deeper and louder. I watched as cum came shooting out of his cock and hit the pillow between our heads. I came instantly.

2 comments:

Beth Piquant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
db said...

that sounded like a lot of fun