Monday, October 8, 2007

TMI

1. What is one thing a your significant other could do to you to rock your world?
I've been fantasizing about having "unsure sex". Unsure sex is the kind where it's probably the 1st time with each other... your nervous but neither of you is going to say "no", or "let's wait". It's slow but it's not quite making love. It's him backing you against a wall and slowly unbuttoning your shirt while you kiss. Its him lighting cupping your breast over your bra. It's the kind that has you breathing really hard.

2. Which super power (ability to turn invisible, ability to read people's thoughts, or invulnerability) would you take and why?
I would be able to turn invisible. That way I could always be a fly on a wall if need be and wouldn't need to read people's minds. Plus it would really freak out my friends. Ooooh- where's Maude?

3. Would you rather be tied up or tie someone else up? Why?
I would like to be tied up. Another fantasy that I haven't played out is to have my hands tied over my head on a headboard. And blindfolded. I guess this has something to do with my secret want to be dominated. As a woman who was raised by a femi-nazi mother, I am not supposed to want to be dominated. But I do.

4. What is your best physical and non physical asset?
My best physical asset is my boobs. I love my boobs. Ask any of my friends, I am constantly grabbing them. I love cleavage, I love bras, I love hard nipples. I LOVE BOOBS!!
My best non-physical asset is my incredibly awesome personality.

5. If they were naming new Dwarves beyond the seven what would your name be and why?
I don't know. Maybe Maudie the boobie grabber.

Bonus: What's the most embarrassing thing you ever bought?
Baby food, condoms, a pregnancy test, and wine. Baby food was a joke when I realized exactly what I was carrying. Pregnancy test was not for me, but the wine and condoms were. And yes, I did get some looks at the check out counter.

No comments: