Thursday, October 25, 2007

You did what?! Oh, wait...

I just read Maude's post from this morning. I didn't make it to the second sentence because I was so shocked and, yes, excited that I immediately opened up a window to post a response. Only upon closer inspection did I realize the hypothetical nature of her post.

So what would Tim say? He'd think it's wild that one of us finally told a friend that we have a sex blog. Just knowing that somebody is scouring the Web to read our most personal thoughts - and see our pics! - would drive me absolutely nuts. Obviously, I know Maude wouldn't confide in someone who might tell others, no matter how much wine or tequila is consumed. I'm smirking at the thought of being out with a group of people, one of whom has literally seen all of me, but she doesn't say a word to anyone. It's our little secret. I'm assuming it would be a woman, but maybe that's not the case. I'd be a bit uncomfortable if a guy knew, so for now maybe we can limit it to the fairer sex.

So, yeah, I'd be okay with it. I think.

Do you have somebody in mind?

1 comment:

db said...

I have been wondering if it will be me or Peggy that tells someone about our blog. I have a feeling it will happen, I just don't know when. I do know that Peggy shares pics of me with her girlfriends.
this is something for me to ponder.