Saturday, January 6, 2007

MAUDE SAYS...

For my 1st post, I don't really know how and where to start. Tim did a good job of summing up who we are and why we decided to start this blog. I wanted to add a label for myself, but I don't really have one. I am completely open to try new things and while I have always thought of myself as experienced, I guess I'm not. There are several things that Tim and I have discussed doing and I find myself a little gun-shy. I think it will be interesting to see how I feel about these things after doing them. I also think it will be interesting to see how we feel after being "forced" to really think about these things. Tim and I have always been 100% open with each other but even so, maybe we haven't been "forced" to evaluate (and re-evaluate) who we are.
So... as my first post, I am going to do a top 3 list of what I have never done and would like to do.
1) I have never given a blow job to point of completion and swallowed
2) I have never played dress-up in bed
3) I have never used a strap-on

Let the games begin!!

No comments: