Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's been awhile

YAY! We are back! Back online and back under 1 roof! So as a way to ease back into blogging, I thought I would answer a TMI survey (even though it isn't Tuesday and it never is TMI).

1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity?
Ah... the question of cheating. I think infidelity is anything that is done without the beforehand knowledge and consent of your partner. Have I ever cheated on a boyfriend? Yes. Has a boyfriend ever cheated on me? Yes. And have I ever participated in someone else's infidelity? Most likely.

This was all a long, long time ago when I was in college.

2. What is the last thing you stole?
The last thing I stole... wow... I never steal anything! Even as a kid, I was way too scared that I would get caught. Does WiFi count?

3. Name one place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why.
Vermont. Just cause.

4. What movies can you watch over and over again?
Top Gun.

5. Who is the last person you saw naked?
Tim. We tried to have sex last night but were out of condoms.


Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.

1- Orgasms help with menstrual cramps.
2- Horny
3- Bored
4- Drunk
5- Make-up Sex
6- Love

No comments: